Whether you are an employer, employee, homeowner or tenant,
this website is a comprehensive resource to help you understand
the risks of asbestos, and how to safely manage or remove it.
Asbestos.nsw.gov.au is New South Wales’ one stop shop for all asbestos related queries.
Here are some quick links to frequently visited pages on that site:
- Find a licensed asbestos assessor and/or removalist
- Who to call about asbestos concerns
- Illegally dumped asbestos
- Contact SafeWork NSW (ph 13 10 50)
Organisations that provide support services for people diagnosed with an asbestos-related disease:
- Asbestos Disease Support Society
- Asbestos Diseases Foundation of Australia
- Asbestosis and Mesothelioma Association of Australia
- Biaggio Signorelli Foundation
- Asbestos Dust Diseases Research Institute (ADDRI)
If you’re having trouble finding the right information or person to assist, you can contact us on 1300 326 148 for help.