Whether you are an employer, employee, homeowner or
tenant, this resource can help you understand the risks
of asbestos, and who can best help with your enquiry.
The Government of Western Australia has developed frequently asked questions to help with asbestos related queries:
Here are some quick links to frequently visited pages on that site:
- Asbestos removal
- Who to call about asbestos concerns
- Illegally dumped asbestos
- Contact WorkSafe WA (ph. 1300 307 877)
Organisations that provide support services for people diagnosed with an asbestos-related disease:
- Asbestos Diseases Society of Australia Inc.
- Reflections Through Reality Foundation
- National Centre for Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Cancer Council WA
If you’re having trouble finding the right information or person to assist, you can contact us on 1300 326 148 for help.