Whether you are an employer, employee, homeowner or
tenant, this resource can help you understand the risks
of asbestos, and who can best help with your enquiry.
WorkSafe ACT has developed a web page to help with asbestos related queries:
Here are some quick links to frequently visited pages on that site:
- Asbestos removal
- Who to call about asbestos concerns
- Illegally dumped asbestos
- Contact WorkSafe ACT (ph 13 22 81)
Organisations that provide support services for people diagnosed with an asbestos-related disease.
- Asbestos Diseases Foundation of Australia
- Asbestosis and Mesothelioma Association of Australia
- Biaggio Signorelli Foundation
If you’re having trouble finding the right information or person to assist, you can contact us on 1300 326 148 for help.